Together we work the land, growing and sharing veg, and restoring a once-lovely walled garden.
Please come and have a look on a Thursday or Saturday. Membership is open to all who live and/or work in the Horsleys and to others by invitation. It is/always will be free of charge.
To keep up with news of G&F, just add your name and email to the box on this page please.
We also have allotments, thanks to the support of our two parish councils.
Contact us if you would like to ask if a plot os free or to be added to the waiting list.
A copy of our constitution is here if you would like to join, please read the Constitution and email us using the very brief form on the right to let us know you agree and that is it!
JOIN GRACE AND FLAVOUR
Our members join for many different reasons. You might want:
Some or all of the above!
- a share in what is produced
- to share your knowledge & skills
- to learn about growing vegetables
- to meet new people
- to get fit
- to learn new skills
- an opportunity to spend some time in the open air
It is up to you how much or how little you want to get involved.
Membership is free so Contact Us to join!
Membership has its benefits, including:
- Work on the sites and help with the growing and harvesting of produce
- Buy a share of the harvest with discounts depending on your status and how often you are able help out
- Come to our social events
- Receive e-mail updates from us
- Have a say in how the garden is run and what is grown
Being a member of Grace and Flavour gives you an automatic discount off the fruit and vegetables bought at the garden. If you are able to help out in theb garden also, the level of discount increases as below:
|Active members: ||Average of more than 6 hrs a week||80%|
|Average of 3 to 6 hrs a week||60%|
|Average of 1 to 2 hours a week||40%|
|Less than 1 hour a week||30%|
A copy of our constitution is here if you would like to read and join.
Join Grace & Flavour
Fill in the form below to join us.